(Junior) UiPath Developer (m/f)
Working area: IT /
Location: BASF Services Europe GmbH, Berlin
Working hours: Full-time
Contract type: Permanent
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
Located in the heart of Berlin, BASF Services Europe brings together an international team of around 1,300 colleagues, with over 50 different nationalities, working in our Finance, Controlling, HR and Procurement departments. The performance and expertise of over 200 of our BASF companies in the whole of Europe are collected together in our BASF Shared Service Center.
Learn more about BASF Services Europe GmbH at
What you can expect:
You are part of a global and virtual team that is supporting digitalization for the Shared Service Organization and the BASF group.
- You are responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of robotic process automation with the UiPath scripting software tools.
- You will be working for functions and units outside the Shared Service Organization to support them with the know how that has already been built up.
- You will have a lot of development chances in an organization that is very dynamically investing in digital development.
What we expect:
- You hold a degree in Informatics, Business Informatics or in a comparable field.
- You have already gained first experiences with software development and requirement analysis.
- You have programming knowledge and experience with e.g. Java, .Net, C(++), C#, R, Python.
- You successfully completed the UiPath online academy.
- You are motivated, customer oriented and have the ability to inspire people.
- Please state your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations in your application letter.
- In our Berlin office, you will be given the opportunity to shape your own personal development, while making a profound impact on our European services.
- Receiving on-the-job training through our "Buddy System", you will be able to benefit from flexible working hours.
- As part of our dynamic team, you have the chance to engage and experience diversity & inclusion on a daily basis as well as contribute your ideas to the worldwide BASF network.
Join the best team with more than 110,000 other minds to connect with globally. Explore your BASF career options at on.basf.com/mycareer.