Informationen zur Anzeige:
Senior Project Manager Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)* (m/w/d)
11.09.2022, SCHOTT AG
Job Board | Senior Project Manager Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)* Be the ONE who joins a great team.
SCHOTT is an international technology group and a leader in the fields of special glass and glass ceramics. We value innovation, sustainability and our pioneering spirit - but above all, we value our employees. Whether in production or management, you can advance your career and work with highly qualified colleagues from around the world in an authentic and supportive environment.
SCHOTT – more than 17,300 experts in 33 countries worldwide – become one of us! #oneofus
Senior Project Manager Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)*
You will be responsible for end to end management of complex and strategically important M&A projects on a group and business unit level ranging from Joint Ventures to Buy-side and Sell-side projects:
- Managing all aspects of transactions including the coordination of all work streams with internal and external stakeholders
- Conducting thorough business and financial analysis as well as proper documentation
- Identifying and analyzing targets supporting the pipelining management and projects’ success tracking
- Coordinating due diligence exercises
- Leading contract negotiations in close cooperation with different departments (legal, compliance, tax…)
- Initializing approval request documentation and coordination of project approval processes
- Supporting PMO processes
- You successfully completed a University degree in economics, ideally with a focus on finance or accounting. A technical or scientific focus will also be considered
- You gained a minimum of five years of experience in the field of leading M&A projects , preferably in a comparable position within a company, investment bank or corporate finance department of an audit company
- You feel comfortable to work in an environment with multiple interests where you can proof your ability to navigate the projects under urgent and sensitive circumstances
- You are capable of successfully handling multiple projects simultaneously and executing them to completion
- You show excellent analytical and project management skills as well as an entrepreneurial mindset paired with strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- You show a confident appearance, high team spirit and excellent English, as well as solid German skills
- Your willingness to travel internationally round off you profile
At SCHOTT, you can expect a unique corporate culture where we emphasize equity, diversity and inclusion. We know: motivated and committed employees are the condition for the success of our company. Subsidized pension plan Medical, Dental and Vision coverage Flexible working hours Free Parking
Are you interested in evaluating businesses, identifying development opportunities and shaping the future commercial trajectory all in one?You want to actively support our worldwide growth to make us even more successful?Then SCHOTT is the right place!
To strengthen our team we are looking for a Senior Project Manager Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) at our headquarter in Mainz. The M&A department acts as an integral part and contributor to achieve SCHOTT’s Growth Aspirations.
Please feel free to contact us
We’re looking forward to your application
SCHOTT AGBabett Friederike Sternstein
Before you start your application at SCHOTT, there are many things you will want to know. What are the different ways I can apply? And how does the application process at SCHOTT actually work?
We answer the most frequently asked questions about the application process here.
*At SCHOTT, it’s your personality that counts – not your gender, your identity, or origin.