Informationen zur Anzeige:
Plant Manager (f/m/d) Advanced Optics Processing
19.01.2022, SCHOTT AG
Jobboard | Plant Manager* Advanced Optics Processing Be the ONE who joins a great team.
We are more than 16.500 experts in 34 countries around the globe - become #oneofus!
Plant Manager* Advanced Optics Processing
- Promoting the future development of the plant by pro-actively contributing to the development of the site strategy while closely cooperating with the SBF heads, Product Management as well as Sales & Technology
- Ensuring the development and sustainable implementation of production, supply chain as well as development and application procedures
- Ensuring highest standards of workplace safety and process stability
- Leading and motivating the employees within the plant incl. personnel development and training measures
- Planning and monitoring cost, headcount, inventory and CapEx budgeting
- First point of contact for local authorities and institutions, integration person for the employees in the plant and in cooperative contact with the workers council
- Ensures adherence to the local laws and also to internal and operational guidelines by developing concepts or improving already existing concepts for EHS in close cooperation with the BU EHS representative
- Being responsible for the sustainable implementation of Lean Six Sigma in Operations overseeing the corresponding processes
- Outstanding University degree (Master/PhD) in the fields of industrial / mechanical engineering or Physics, ideally complemented by an additional degree in business administration
- Minimum of 5 years practical experience in a leading position of a production facility including responsibility for production shifts, supply chain, quality management, assurance and control as well as development and application
- High expertise in the fields of EHS and clear commitment to highest workplace safety standards
- Lean Six Sigma qualification (Black Belt certificate)
- Knowledge in the fields of product Management / technical sales
- Being an entrepreneurial and pragmatic personality
- Excellent communication abilities as well as very good analytical and conceptual skills
- High resilience, teamwork and perseverance
- Fluent in German and English (French language skills are a plus)
At SCHOTT, you can expect a unique corporate culture where we emphasize equity, diversity and inclusion. We know: motivated and committed employees are the condition for the success of our company. Talent development Extended vacation entitlement Subsidized pension plan Free Parking
Currently we are looking for a Plant Manager* Advanced Optics Processing who knows how to manage a market-driven production facility leading a motivated team which is fascinated by the wide possibilities of processing glass and glass-ceramics.
Please feel free to contact us
We’re looking forward to your application
SCHOTT AGEllen Krill
Before you start your application at SCHOTT, there are many things you will want to know. What are the different ways I can apply? And how does the application process at SCHOTT actually work?
We answer the most frequently asked questions about the application process here.
*At SCHOTT, it’s your personality that counts – not your gender, your identity, or origin.
Die aktuellsten Angebote im Bereich fertigung-inbetriebnahme/mainz: